Applying the corporate income tax rate for publicly listed taxpayers
- Monthly reports which outline the name of the taxpayer, tax ID number, fiscal year and specific statement on the fulfillment of the administrative requirements which can be obtained from the Securities Administration Bureau, or those who perform self-reporting, and a
- Report of shares ownership by affiliated parties of the taxpayers.
- For early periods of 2020 until Government Regulation No. 30 of 2018 (PP-30) came into force, at least 40% of the total shares are publicly traded in Indonesia, and the shares must be owned by a minimum of 300 parties and the ownership of each shareholder shall be less than 5% of the total issued shares;
- After PP-30 came into force, the above shares shall not be repurchased by the issuer and/or its affiliated parties; and that
- These requirements must be fulfilled for at least 183 calendar days of a fiscal year.
The expiring final income tax regime for corporate taxpayers
- Three fiscal years for corporate taxpayers in the form of a limited liability company; and
- Four fiscal years for corporate taxpayers in the form of a cooperative, limited partnership, or a firm.
- The end of the fiscal year 2020 for a corporate taxpayer in the form of a limited liability company; and
- The end of the fiscal year 2021 for a corporate taxpayer in the form of a cooperative, limited partnership, or a firm.
The implementation of e-Faktur 3.0
- All VAT-able taxpayers are required to download the latest application at https://efaktur.pajak.go.id.
- The user is recommended to keep a back-up of databases and copy the previous database to the new e-Faktur 3.0 platform;
- This desktop application brings features including pre-populated input VAT for import declarations (PIB), e-VAT invoices (e-Faktur), VAT refunds, synchronised e-Faktur electronic stamps, and pre-populated monthly VAT returns.
Draft bill on stamp duty
- Documents which are used as evidence in court; and
- Documents which are used in order to elaborate upon civil-related events, including :
- Agreements, statement letters or similar as well as their copies;
- Notarial deeds, as well as their counterpart originals and copies;
- Deeds that are drawn up by land-deed officials and their copies;
- Securities under any name and in any form;
- Securities transaction documents, including transaction documents for futures contracts;
- Auction documents;
- Documents stating sums of money in nominal values which exceed IDR 5 million and which address the receipt of money or which contain acknowledgment of full or partial payments or calculations of loans.
- Documents which address transfers of rights over lands and/or buildings in order to accelerate the restoration of socio-economic conditions;
- Documents which address transfers of rights over lands and/or buildings used for non-commercial regional/social purposes;
- Documents which promote or implement government programs;
- Documents that relate to the implementation of international agreements.
© 2021 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQ.