- Why should I subscribe?
ITR is the only publication going beyond black letter analysis to explain the concerns and strategies of tax directors at the world’s biggest businesses.
In-house tax teams at corporates, law firms, government organisations and tax authorities are all using ITR to understand how counterparts are shaping their tax strategies, dealing with revenue authorities, handling audits or planning for legislative changes. Make sure you don’t lose your edge.
- What are the risks of not subscribing to ITR?
The corporate tax market is a fast changing environment, with compliance challenges increasing and politicised tax policy on the rise. This means that in-house teams – and their advisors – are under more pressure than ever to find the optimum tax strategy.
ITR is the only service consistently uncovering these changes, so the risks of not subscribing are profound. With a large number of tax market participants subscribing to the title, the impact on those choosing not to is very specific: they are losing visibility on their peers, tax authorities, competitors and customers.
- Who should subscribe to ITR?
Partners at law firms. Those with access to ITR secure mandates and retain clients with our deep coverage of tax departments’ views and strategies. We track the pain points of multinationals as they tackle increased compliance challenges, the onslaught of digital taxation requirements and politicised tax policy. Our client-side sourcing enables firms to have commercial – not simply legal – conversations with their corporate customers.
In-house teams. Companies’ tax departments read ITR to understand how their industry equivalents are responding to policy changes. Corporates use our service to benchmark their processes against competitors, understand market best practice in response to audits, policy changes, filing standards and tax planning, and grow their network of corporate tax sources.
Government organisations and tax authorities are subscribing to ITR to expand their network outside of their jurisdiction and get better understanding on international developments in tax.
- What coverage can I expect from ITR?
ITR’s reporters are highly reactive and attuned to their specialist tax areas. If it’s not what tax departments are talking about, we’re not covering it. From launch we have been focused on a number of key corporate tax themes, including but not limited to:
- Digital taxation
- Tax technology
- Tax audits, controversy and disputes
- Operational transfer pricing
- Mandatory disclosures, including DAC6
- The trends in transfer pricing methodologies
- Audit prevention strategies
- PE risks
- Tax planning
ITR articles are the product of extensive, frequent and frank conversations with legal, industry body and government sources for whom this is a day-to-day reality.
You will find technical, granular analysis and consensus-building articles written in a compact and digestible format.
As well as a weekly newsletters delivering the most pertinent news directly to your inbox, we also produce market polls. These anonymous surveys of senior in-house tax executives on trending tax developments provide an unbiased snapshot of current sentiment.
- How much does the subscription cost?
- Our subscription prices are bespoke and sold according to your team’s size and needs. For more information please get in touch with Roxanne Speight.
- Can I access articles on ITR before subscribing?
- Yes. Activating a free access, which can be accessed here allows you to trial ITR for 30 days, with full access to all content during that period. Our customer services team is also happy to help answer any questions about the service during, or after, this time: email our Help Desk or call +44 (0) 20 7779 8379
- I am considering a subscription to ITR for my team. Do you offer multi-user access subscription?
- Yes, we have options that range from a single user to unlimited, global access. For more information contact Roxanne Speight.
- Who do I contact if I have a question about my subscription?
- If you have any questions regarding your subscription please contact Jack Avent, Senior Account Manager, on +44 (0) 20 7779 8379 or by email
- Where can I find my Subscription number?
Your subscription number appears on the address label of your print copy. It can also be found on your invoice and receipt, it will start with MTX 000...
- I am missing a copy of the magazine, how do I claim?
- Please note, our period to claim a missing issue is within the last 2 months from when you were supposed to receive your copy, this is to ensure we have the issues in stock and also so we can look into the distribution. Please contact Jack Avent, Senior Account Manager, on +44 (0) 20 7779 8379 or by email
- Can I access my online subscription from more than one device?
- Yes. You can use your subscription on multiple devices by using your login details. If you do not currently have your online access details (username and password) please contact Jack Avent, Senior Account Manager, on +44 (0) 20 7779 8379 or by email
- I've forgotten my password or username?
- Please click here, to reset your password.
- How can I pay for my subscription?
- You may pay for your subscription by requesting an invoice be sent to your company. The invoice will state payment options, including details of cheque and bank transfers.
- When will my subscription start and finish?
- This information can be found on your receipt. Alternatively please contact your account manager. Jack Avent
- How do I confirm my expiry date?
- This can be found on your receipt, which will state the period of your subscription. You will have received a written receipt by post after your payment has been processed. Alternatively, please contact Customer Services quoting your subscription number and the full name of the subscriber and we will be able to confirm this.
- Will I be reminded before my subscription expires?
- We will contact you when your account is due for renewal.
- Why have I stopped receiving the e-mail newsletters?
Some newsletters are stopped by company firewalls and spam filters, please check with your IT Department about allowing the newsletter through.
If this is not the case, please contact Jack Avent, and we can look into this matter and check when the last newsletter was sent out. We can ensure your email address is on the newsletter distribution list.
- How do I cancel my subscription?
We require all cancellations to be submitted in writing. This can be via email, fax or by post. please contact Customer Services.
Please state the subscription number and name and address of subscriber. It would really help us to improve the quality of the magazine if you could tell us why you are cancelling.