Live video broadcast: December 8, 11am EST/4pm GMT. Earn CPE credit.
As countries begin implementing recommendations from the OECD's BEPS project, transfer pricing professionals are facing significant changes in documentation and reporting. This raises many strategic considerations for multinationals.
You can join Bureau van Dijk, a major publisher of business information, for a live video webinar with a Q&A session on December 8 at 11am EST/4pm GMT.
The goal of this live global webinar is to provide taxpayers with invaluable insights and practical strategies for managing specific challenges arising from BEPS Action 13.
The panel of transfer pricing specialists features a top adviser, an in-house practice leader and the head of transfer pricing and tax solutions at Bureau van Dijk.
Tune in live on December 8, as they offer unique perspectives and experiences for navigating the complex post-BEPS world.
Interact with panellists as they examine live audience polling results, answer your questions and share expert insight and analysis about BEPS Action 13, including:
- How BEPS has changed the way you manage and approach TP documentation;
- What challenges arose from the BEPS Action 13 documentation requirements and how you have responded to these challenges;
- Your main concerns from a master File/local File/CbCR perspective;
- Strategies for managing the day-to-day aspects of TP compliance and documentation;
- Internal challenges facing businesses in terms of managing TP compliance;
- What role technology will play in the context of BEPS Action 13; and
- How multinationals are leveraging technology to facilitate documentation and the key benefits and limitations to these tools.
Have your own question for the panel? Don't wait for the live date, submit questions now.
Can't attend on the live event date? No worries, all videos are archived to replay anytime.
CPAs can also get CPE credit for attending the live webinar.
If you need CPE credit, then Bureau van Dijk has you covered. Register now for this free one-hour live webinar and qualify for a certificate toward CPE credit -– simply attend the live webinar on December 8, answer the live polling questions and submit a brief survey.
Meet our panellists
Head of tax and transfer pricing solutions
Bureau van Dijk
|Enrique Rayon, PhD|
National practice leader, transfer pricing
|Eduardo Goldszal, PhD|
Senior finance director and head of global transfer pricing
|Brian Bradley (moderator)|
Transfer pricing account director
Bureau van Dijk
Ready for a free trial of our TP solutions?
Equip yourself for the latest OECD challenges by using the most comprehensive source of company data for transfer pricing. Find out how we can empower your TP analysis and document management with our data and software solutions.
This is an advertorial, promoting Bureau van Dijk’s webinar.
© 2019 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQ.