The budget proposed a number of regressive, retrospective and extra-territorial provisions, which would increase the tax and compliance burdens of companies operating in the country and impact the way cross-border transactions, and mergers and acquisitions, are carried out.
This special issue will help give you an overview of the Indian budget and its impact on multinationals' taxation and allow you to research further into issues that may affect your company.Tweet this #indiabudget LinkedIn group
|Download this special report as a PDF|
- India's Finance Bill contains few surprises
- Indian Customs cracking down on use of exemptions from duties on aircraft imports
- South Africa limits interest deductibility on related party debt
- Foreign companies selling digital goods to register for VAT in South Africa
- South African carbon tax may deter foreign investment
© 2021 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQ.