Baker & McKenzie has promoted 11 practitioners from different areas of its tax practice, including international tax, transfer pricing, indrect tax and wealth management, to the partnership. .
The full list is:
- Mark Agnew (London) – indirect tax
- Ariane Calloud (Paris) – indirect tax
- Nigel Dolman (London) – transfer pricing
- Pavel Fekar (Prague) – international tax
- Henrique Frizzo (São Paulo), in cooperation with Trench, Rossi e Watanabe Advogados – corporate tax
- Lyubomir Georgiev (Zurich) – international tax
- Maarten Hoelen (Amsterdam) – international tax
- Salpy Kouyoumijian (London) – private client
- William Marshall (Hong Kong) – international trade, Customs and indirect tax
- Marie-Therese Yates (Zurich) - wealth management
- Juan Carlos Valles Zavala (Juarez) – international tax
© 2019 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQ.