The initiative which has been launched by the Institute for Austrian and International Tax Law in Vienna, the African Tax Institute (ATI), EY and the International Tax and Investment Center (ITIC), along with support from the World Bank Group, has been designed to enable Eurasian and African economies improve how their policy makers and administrators deal with international tax issues and VAT.
Eight courses - two each on transfer pricing, VAT, excise and tax treaties, lasting up to five days each - will be held between April and November this year.
The events are:
- Eurasia VAT Workshop: Vienna, April 13 – 15 2015 (specific focus on e-Commerce and digital products),
- Transfer Pricing Workshop: APAs, Vienna, May 27 – 29 2015 (with a focus on: advance pricing agreements (APAs) and is open to countries outside of the African and Eurasian regions which are moving towards using APAs),
- African Transfer Pricing Workshop, location tbc, June 22– 26 2015,
- African VAT Workshop, Pretoria, July 29 – 31 2015
- Eurasian Excises Workshop: location tbc, September 21 – 23 2015,
- African Tax Treaties Course, Vienna, October 5 – 9 2015,
- Eurasian Tax Treaties Course: Vienna, November 16 – 20 2015.
- African Excise Workshop, Mozambique, November 18 – 19 2015.
© 2021 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQ.