The awards will celebrate the most innovative tax transactional, structuring, litigation and
Australia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, New Zealand, Singapore, South Korea,
There will be 11 additional awards:
• Asia Tax Firm of the Year. (No separate form for this award. Entries will be taken from national awards.)
• Asia Tax Litigation Firm of the
• Asia Transfer Pricing Firm of the Year (No separate form for this award. Entries will be taken from national awards.)
• Asia Indirect Tax Firm of the Year (No separate form for this award. Entries will be taken from national awards.)
• Asia Capital Markets Tax Team of the Year
• Asia M&A Tax Team of the Year
• Asia Restructuring Tax Team of the Year
• Editor's Choice Award
(for the firm has made a specific impact on tax in Asia through non-client work, such as for any pro bono work or assisting in the drafting of legislation)
• Asia Newcomer of the Year
(for the best international tax practice in Asia under five years old. NB: The firm can be older than this. No separate form for this award. Entries will be taken from national awards)
• International Firm of the Year
(for the best international tax practice in Asia in a firm that was founded and is headquartered outside the region – no separate form for this award. Entries will be taken from national awards)
• Best Use of the Internet
Your firm is invited to make separate submissions, in the hyperlinked files above, for as many of these categories as you wish, including the Editors' Choice award. Please nominate as many examples of your work as you wish, though we suggest three. After you have filled out the forms, please save them as Word files and send them to Ralph Cunningham at firstname.lastname@example.org.
When the submissions have been made, International Tax Review's team of journalists will also undertake detailed research from a variety of sources. Submissions from firms are a vital part of this research. Shortlists will then be composed and these will be sent to tax directors around the region, who will vote for the winning firms.
Please send as many details as possible by September
If you would like to attend the awards, please get in touch with Andrew Tappin.
© 2019 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQ.