The OECD released most of its recommendations from the BEPS project in October last year, which prompted a wave of new regulations and legislation refinements from tax authorities worldwide, to bring tax law into the post-BEPS era.
While 54% of taxpayers had started preparing last May, we now want to know whether the other 46% have caught up, or gone further. TPWeek, in association with Thomson Reuters, has created a new survey to understand the impact of BEPS on multinationals’ day-to-day workings, in both the tax department and across the wider business.
We want to hear from you and your colleagues about how these changes are affecting your company. Which particular aspects of the BEPS legislation are proving most difficult to implement, and which tax authorities are causing you the most concern in a post-BEPS world?
Follow the link to the survey here: SURVEY
© 2021 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQ.