One way keep up is to speak with other tax executives and industry professionals to learn how to apply tried and tested methods to dealing with transfer pricing legislation changes and how to manage the increasing compliance burden.
International Tax Review is holding its 2nd annual Global Transfer Pricing Forum, at Raffles Singapore, on October 23 & 24. Taxpayers from all industries will benefit from the quality of the forum’s speakers, which will include revenue officials, regional and global heads of tax and transfer pricing for a number of the biggest multinational corporations, thought leaders in tax and transfer pricing policy and experienced advisers.
Panel discussions will feature:
· Global transfer pricing policy developments: What they mean for your company
· India's APA programme
· Ask the authorities: Q&A session with tax authority officials
· China focus
· Indirect tax implications for TP
· Supply chain restructuring
· Industry focus Financial services
Technology, media and telecoms
Pharmaceuticals and life science
· Australia, Japan and Korea
· Practical differences in using branches vs. corporate subsidiaries for structuring international businesses
As well as receiving practical industry advice about how to deal with the common problems in transfer pricing, taxpayers will also have the opportunity to network over a two day event.
© 2021 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQ.