KPMG in Russia
Naberezhnaya Tower Complex, Block C
10 Presnenskaya Naberezhnaya
Tel: +7 495 937 4477
Tax director, head of indirect tax & customs at KPMG in Russia
Degree in economics from Moscow State University
Vitaly has extensive experience in Russian taxation including
practical expertise gained working for the Russian federal tax services.
Vitaly has deep knowledge of various industries such as consumer
products, telecommunication, manufacturing, mining, transport and
Vitaly manages tax consulting projects assisting multinational and Russian clients on VAT and customs issues.
Specific areas of his expertise include:
- Identifying and implementing VAT savings and opportunities;
- Resolving VAT and customs issues for multinationals with respect to supply chain and distributorship structures;
- Advising clients on the VAT treatment of cross-border services;
- Supporting companies in their disputes with the Russian tax authorities; and
- Advising on Russian VAT requirements in the course of ERP system implementation projects.
Vitaly is the leader of KPMG's indirect tax & customs team in
Russia. The team brings together KPMG's top industry experts operating
in indirect taxation and customs consulting all over the Russia market
to provide innovative and integrated solutions to KPMG's indirect and
customs tax sector clients.
Clients include: Caterpillar, IBM, GM, PayPal, AT&T, Akzo Nobel, Bayer, Prada, Vertu, Media Markt, GEA, Rosneft.