The OECD released most of its recommendations from the BEPS project in October last year, which prompted a wave of new regulations and legislation refinements from tax authorities worldwide, to bring tax law into the post-BEPS era.
While 54% of taxpayers had started preparing in May, we now want to know whether the other 46% have caught up, or gone further. TPWeek, in association with Thomson Reuters, has created a new survey to understand the impact of BEPS on multinationals' day-to-day workings, in both the tax department and across the wider business.
We want to hear from you and your colleagues about how BEPS implementation is affecting your company. Which particular aspects are proving most difficult to manage and which tax authorities are causing you the most concern in a post-BEPS world?
You can take the survey HERE
© 2021 Euromoney Institutional Investor PLC. For help please see our FAQ.