Following the hugely successful events in London and New York, International Tax Review is delighted to announce the third event in its ITR Leading Women in Tax Forum series on June 18 at the Sheraton, Palo Alto .
This interactive one-day forum will focus on US and global tax and transfer pricing developments and will provide women in tax with an opportunity to network and learn from industry thought leaders. The forum aims to support the advancement of women in tax whereby leading women tax professionals share their valuable experiences, thoughts and insights with the audience to promote the next generation.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain an update on the latest development in tax law, practice and policy
- Hear from today's outstanding women in tax
- Discuss the challenges women continue to face in the workplace
- Be inspired with practical advice from women who have worked hard to balance rich professional lives
- "I loved the format of the forum. The panel discussions with an open conversation was fluid and kept me engaged throughout each session. Overall, all panelists were well spoken and added value to each topic discussed."
- "Being in a room filled with strong business women and hearing about their experiences was uplifting!"
- The openness of the conversation and honesty of the exchange and the quality of the panels "both speakers and content."
To participate in the forum as a delegate, speaker or sponsor, contact us as below:
REGISTRATION & ENQUIRIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8938 email@example.com
+44 (0) 207 779 8334 firstname.lastname@example.org
+44 (0) 207 779 8767 email@example.com