(We have been overwhelmed with registrations this year and thus reached peak capacity. However, we are still accepting applications but we will have to put you on a waiting list)
International Tax Review is delighted to announce that our highly successful Leading Women in Tax series is returning on 27 June at the Pullman St Pancras Hotel, London.
This interactive one day forum will focus on UK, EU and global tax and transfer pricing developments. It will provide women in tax with the opportunity to network and learn from industry thought leaders on best practices around work-life balance, career progression and leadership. Key discussion points include: digital taxation; risk management; impact of digitalisation; TP disputes; and much more.
Benefits of attending:
- Gain expert advice and insight on the latest developments in tax law, practice and policy
- Assess the impact of new technology on the future of tax organisation
- Hear from inspiring women on their experience navigating the industry
- Discuss solutions to the challenges that women face in the workplace
- Build your network and advance your professional developments skills
For more details, contact us as below:
REGISTRATION & ENQUIRIES
+44 (0) 207 779 8055
+44 (0) 207 779 8577
+44 (0) 207 779 8767