The Global Transfer Pricing Asia Forum returned to Singapore on 2 & 3 December for its third year.
The Forum allowed for open discussion of the latest issues in transfer pricing where delegates could share their experiences in the company of their peers. With timely debates on the future of TP policy, through the OECD BEPS project and developments on country-by-country reporting, as well as providing an in-depth look at highly topical case studies, the Asia Transfer Pricing Forum provided taxpayers, in-house tax executives and private practitioners with up-to-the minute global transfer pricing information and debate.
Delegates heard from global and regional heads of tax from across the globe, officials from tax administrations as well as the OECD, global organisations and experienced transfer pricing advisers, speaking on an international, rather than just a regional, level.
Over 150 delegates joined two-days of interactive discussions to:
- Get up-to-the-minute insight on OECD BEPS developments and how it would impact their organisation
- Speak to revenue officials and top advisers about how best to organise their TP affairs
- Hear about regional developments in transfer pricing from specialists throughout Asia
- Learn about new audit approaches from revenue authorities and how best to react to them
- Explore problematic issues, such as permanent establishment and the profit level indicator, and how to implement best practices effectively
For photos of the event, view the gallery here